Caran D'Ache Museum Aquarelle Water-Soluble Colored Pencils Box 78 Count
Brand: Caran D'Ache
Item No.: 3510.376
Quantity: 76 Colors; 2 Technalo Water-soluble Graphite Pencils
Condition: Brand new, in original packaging
This set contains the complete range of 76 colors of Museum Aquarelle Water-Soluble Colored Pencils, plus 2 Technalo Water-soluble Graphite Pencils in HB and 3B in a sturdy box.
About Caran D'Ache Museum Aquarelle Water-Soluble Colored Pencils:
Museum Aquarelle is an innovative approach to watercolors. Caran D'Ache is always searching for technical innovations and once again it demonstrates its "Swiss Made" expertise in developing color art materials. It has combined a high concentration of extra-fine pigments with excellent water-solubility to create Museum Aquarelle watercolors in pencil form.
Caran D'Ache offers a new innovation to the art of watercolor painting. The 76 colors of the Museum Aquarelle line features unmatched water solubility, high pigment density, bright vibrant colors and outstanding lightfastness. It is the top-of-the-range offering extra-fine quality pencils that are perfectly suited to watercolor painting and artistic drawing.
- Soft extra-fine, watercolor in pencil form
- 100% water-soluble, immediate effect, optimal transparency with no veiled effect
- High pigment density, brilliant and vibrant colors
- Exceptional lightfastness, can be applied wet or dry
- Pencil: hexagonal shape, 8 plys, top-quality cedar wood, easy sharpening, color cap matches the lead color, imprinted identification number, star rating and EAN bar code
- Low powdering
- Techniques: watercolor, washes, crosshatching, graded applications, unlimited blending possibilities, mixed media
- Use for dry or wet drawing on all supports, paper, cardboard, canvas, etc.
Caran D'Ache is a Swiss company founded in 1915 known for their top-quality art & writing materials.
Ships from North Carolina